<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6997398075802639253?origin\x3dhttp://thyprincessysandra.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, May 16, 2008 ' Friday, May 16, 2008 Y
baby, i love you.

IM SUPER PEK CEK ABOUT THAT ASSHOLE.

im now working in a lanshop, i must say i am very responsible in my job.
though there are times with man error, which are purely not planned.
I am very honest in this job. I had never touched counter's money, when there's noone to supervise me, i do my part when i can.

i never touched the comps on floor when i can simply game. I am always stucked to my butt in the counter with purely nothing to do. I am upset when the income for the day is low and get really excited when the crowd is getting on its high end.

I am very upset today when this stupid customer try to meddle with me and play around with house rules asking me a reciprocal question : " you are very thoughtful for your boss hor?"

tamade.

PLEASE FUCKING WAKE UP YOUR IDEA OKAY. THIS IS A BUSINESS. MY BOSS ENTRUSTED ME WITH HIS SHOP. I WAS BEING INSTRUCTED WHEN RULES ARE RULES. I DONT CARE WHETHER YOUR FRIEND WORKED HERE BEFORE. BECAUSE THE BOSS HERE DON'T CARE. HE SIMPLY DONT GIVE PRIVILEDGES TO YOU. AND I GET SHIT IF I DON DO WAD IS INSTRUCTED. DO YOU GET ME, YOU ASS. DONT TRY TO COME STEP ON MY TAILS WITH YOUR ASSED UP STUPID ATTITUDE ASSUMING THAT I'D BUY THAT YOU'RE OF A HIGHER STATUS THEN ME WITH YOUR SARCASTIC COMMENTS. IF I BLOODY HELL SHOUT AT YOU ONE DAY. IF I EVER GET SACKED FOR YOU. I MAKE SURE YOU CRY WHEN YOU SEE ME!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Wads fucking wrong?! I am really having self-responsibility issues,seriously. I jus understand the situation of maintaining this business as this is part of my perspective alrdy. Maybe I am yearning for a business in future and so i expect my employees to be as responsible as me.

ARGH.

DO GOOD WORKERS ALWAYS DIE EARLY?!
I THINK SO.







LAYDEE ♥Y



Photobucket

Sandra
Fabulous20
zero9zero8one988

Getting the hang of a working adult. Having financial freedom. I probably won't give an edgy feel, unless you're not the kind I'd like to mix with. I have my own set of ambitions, so when you try to impress me with your pay digits, lemme tell you, they're just numerics to me. Love hot pink. Bubble tea. Reddish ELMO (no, blue's cookie monster, puhlease getit right!) I still get checked at NC16 shows which I'm super pekcek about. The only thing fake on me now's my hair extensions. i've got nothing fake on me. Mundane lifestyle makes me crazy. Thus, I may be changing my taitai ambition. muahaha.

WISHLIST♥Y

o1` Pink Crystal Mahjong Set
o2` A new hairstyle
o3` Reach my dream weight
o4` A new lappy/ desktop
o5` Acrylic nails
o6` Nike Sportswear
o7' Any running shoes

LALAS♥Y

EXITS♥Y

click here (:
Amanda'
Amy'
Cynthia'
Huixin'
Jayden'
Kaiwen'
Liduan'
Shermian'
Timothy'
Weilin'
Wendy'
Yiming'
Yinghua'





CREDITS♥Y

DO NOT EARSE CREDITS
BASE CODE :XIIAOPINKISHX'