<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6997398075802639253?origin\x3dhttp://thyprincessysandra.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, May 24, 2008 ' Saturday, May 24, 2008 Y
baby, i love you.

PEHHHHHHH DEHHHHHHH :))))

Im still striving my saving goals, as well as my health goals.

muahaha, im super bored and i researched on so much on the web today! fruitful report i must say! im so gonna print it out!

I AM SO GONNA BUY THAT NIKE SPORTS SHOES I'VE BEEN EYEING ON SOOOOOOO LONG.
FINALLY GONNA GET MY HANDS ON YOOOOO. OOOH OOOH.

Babyboy promised me he'd do running with meeeeee.
(im writting here so you cant go back on your words)

hate periods.
hate bloatedness. hate the restless feeling.
gonna faster get over and done with!

life today (A SATURDAY) = workplace! pathetic!

but seriously im contented jus because baby's here (to buy meals for me!)

I need to jiayou alrdy! JIAYOU SANDRA. NEED TO MEET YOUR GOALS!

:D

KLL, MISSING AGAIN! AH! >:(







LAYDEE ♥Y



Photobucket

Sandra
Fabulous20
zero9zero8one988

Getting the hang of a working adult. Having financial freedom. I probably won't give an edgy feel, unless you're not the kind I'd like to mix with. I have my own set of ambitions, so when you try to impress me with your pay digits, lemme tell you, they're just numerics to me. Love hot pink. Bubble tea. Reddish ELMO (no, blue's cookie monster, puhlease getit right!) I still get checked at NC16 shows which I'm super pekcek about. The only thing fake on me now's my hair extensions. i've got nothing fake on me. Mundane lifestyle makes me crazy. Thus, I may be changing my taitai ambition. muahaha.

WISHLIST♥Y

o1` Pink Crystal Mahjong Set
o2` A new hairstyle
o3` Reach my dream weight
o4` A new lappy/ desktop
o5` Acrylic nails
o6` Nike Sportswear
o7' Any running shoes

LALAS♥Y

EXITS♥Y

click here (:
Amanda'
Amy'
Cynthia'
Huixin'
Jayden'
Kaiwen'
Liduan'
Shermian'
Timothy'
Weilin'
Wendy'
Yiming'
Yinghua'





CREDITS♥Y

DO NOT EARSE CREDITS
BASE CODE :XIIAOPINKISHX'