<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6997398075802639253?origin\x3dhttp://thyprincessysandra.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, May 19, 2008 ' Monday, May 19, 2008 Y
baby, i love you.

Played overnight mahjong! super shiok.
12 hours! woots.

I am super glad when baby sacrifices sleep for me.
I dono why, i feel an ownage beyond his sleep,
that makes me super high when he does that for me.
I am so glad baby!

well, cos baby worked till 3am ytd and he went to cover me,
waking up at 9am jus to let me play my mahjong!!
I am super touched i promise when i called him at 10am and he's awake to go.
I was so delighted when he said "nvm darling, go rest ba" awww.

when i called him at 10am, he said, u sleeping le ar.
i said "no, i am still playing"
he was so stunned lol. omgs.
first time ever guan ming zhen da play overnight mahjong.

super shuang.

and the mahjong table newly bought sia! :D

my pimples!! pls go away.
i noe im having lack of sleep these weeks.
pls don come find me :(


babyboy:
this song's for you.

From the moment I met you
I just knew you'd be mine
You touched my hand and I knew that this
Was gonna be our time
I don't ever wanna lose this feeling,
I don't wanna spend a moment apart
Ooh

'Cause you bring out the best in me,
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you

Every day that I'm here with you
I know that it feels right (so right, so right, mmm)
And I've just got to be near you
Every day and every night (every night)
And you know that we belong together
It just had to be you and me
Ooh yeah

'Cause you bring out the best in me,
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you

Ooh
Oh
Oh-oh
Wah wah wah
Ooh wah

And you know that we belong together
It just had to be you and me

'Cause you bring out the best in me,
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
'Cause you bring out the best in me,
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side (by your side)
And that's why I love you
(Love you, love you, love you)
Baby
'Cause you bring out the best in me,
(You bring out the best in me)
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you







LAYDEE ♥Y



Photobucket

Sandra
Fabulous20
zero9zero8one988

Getting the hang of a working adult. Having financial freedom. I probably won't give an edgy feel, unless you're not the kind I'd like to mix with. I have my own set of ambitions, so when you try to impress me with your pay digits, lemme tell you, they're just numerics to me. Love hot pink. Bubble tea. Reddish ELMO (no, blue's cookie monster, puhlease getit right!) I still get checked at NC16 shows which I'm super pekcek about. The only thing fake on me now's my hair extensions. i've got nothing fake on me. Mundane lifestyle makes me crazy. Thus, I may be changing my taitai ambition. muahaha.

WISHLIST♥Y

o1` Pink Crystal Mahjong Set
o2` A new hairstyle
o3` Reach my dream weight
o4` A new lappy/ desktop
o5` Acrylic nails
o6` Nike Sportswear
o7' Any running shoes

LALAS♥Y

EXITS♥Y

click here (:
Amanda'
Amy'
Cynthia'
Huixin'
Jayden'
Kaiwen'
Liduan'
Shermian'
Timothy'
Weilin'
Wendy'
Yiming'
Yinghua'





CREDITS♥Y

DO NOT EARSE CREDITS
BASE CODE :XIIAOPINKISHX'