<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6997398075802639253?origin\x3dhttp://thyprincessysandra.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, June 21, 2008 ' Saturday, June 21, 2008 Y
baby, i love you.

Didnt update much really boring mundane lifestyle.
everyday is work work and work.
dis week din even go shopping on friday.
but so what? Pay is 3 days' time.

I can literally like see my eyes turn into money signs
*ka ching ka ching* $.$

boo to this week but next week should be so much better.
Hopefully:)
aiya more work more money, doesnt matter,
my bf is working with me alrdy!
like what more can u ask for Sandra!?

yepyep. super addicted to TF2 now.
and my audition is 28 lvling 29 alrdy.
GOSH i jus realized next week start sch again.
SUPER DUPER SIANS.

nvm. ard august everything will be over alrdy,
like hello? july is approaching!
I seriously dono why but graduating is scary.
AND i so dowanna go into IT line.

but firstly i wanna share a piece of goodnews!
I CANT IMAGINE WHY but after i complained so much,
my sem is only $635 instead of $1050 which i always cant imagine
why im paying that much in one module overload -.-

super happy abt it since i have my share on this stupid fee.
*grumpy look*

well what more to say? i love baby alot i tell you.
he sacrifices sleep to pei me, (i oso pei him during his shifts can)
and he helps me get meals, like the rojak ytd, he waited so long to get it.
but he did. woots.

ah yes, tmr is my offday!
nth much to celebrate either anyway,
jus hopefully a lil shopping here and dere,
u noe, i always loved pator day (though we pator in the lan shop everyday)

lolol.

my blog is going dry of pictures,
blah, no idea how to upload pictures since all pictures are in the shop?!
maybe jus show u ppl in future how dark the shop is with blue lights,
wat u expect? lan shop wad, lol.

KLL, misses u, have fun k!
:D bring me birds (if u see this over there)
take care ar!

off to go with my 8key training in audi -.-
im not childish okay, im jus being normal in a lan shop.
LOL.







LAYDEE ♥Y



Photobucket

Sandra
Fabulous20
zero9zero8one988

Getting the hang of a working adult. Having financial freedom. I probably won't give an edgy feel, unless you're not the kind I'd like to mix with. I have my own set of ambitions, so when you try to impress me with your pay digits, lemme tell you, they're just numerics to me. Love hot pink. Bubble tea. Reddish ELMO (no, blue's cookie monster, puhlease getit right!) I still get checked at NC16 shows which I'm super pekcek about. The only thing fake on me now's my hair extensions. i've got nothing fake on me. Mundane lifestyle makes me crazy. Thus, I may be changing my taitai ambition. muahaha.

WISHLIST♥Y

o1` Pink Crystal Mahjong Set
o2` A new hairstyle
o3` Reach my dream weight
o4` A new lappy/ desktop
o5` Acrylic nails
o6` Nike Sportswear
o7' Any running shoes

LALAS♥Y

EXITS♥Y

click here (:
Amanda'
Amy'
Cynthia'
Huixin'
Jayden'
Kaiwen'
Liduan'
Shermian'
Timothy'
Weilin'
Wendy'
Yiming'
Yinghua'





CREDITS♥Y

DO NOT EARSE CREDITS
BASE CODE :XIIAOPINKISHX'