<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6997398075802639253?origin\x3dhttp://thyprincessysandra.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, July 7, 2008 ' Monday, July 07, 2008 Y
baby, i love you.

It has been hell this morning cum afternoon.
Everything was a breakdown.
Mental breakdown.
Distress and heart's breakin.

I could have jus turned ard and walk away.
but i couldnt bear all the memories,
my heart tore.
I couldnt see what's gotten into me.

I hit my boyfriend so hard during our fight today.
I bet it hurt but all he did was stared defending himself.
He did not even push me away.
All he did was try to minimize his pain.

I wonder y I hit him and Im the one getting bruises,
must be his bones....

I hate it when it's my only off day and you JOLLY WELL SLEEP OKAY.
U SLEEP 8 HOURS, HAVE UR SHARE AND WAKE UP OKAY.
u don EXPECT ME to WAIT for you to wake up at 5PM.
and you'll leave for WORK at 7PM!

ARGH.

so after all the punching and pushing,
we sortta sorted it out luh.
I don care, I have to resort to more violence in future with him.
If he even make me sad again! grrr.

then we headed to Lot 1,
shopped ard and gotten my CREATIVE mic cum earphones.
It's for my TF2! yea baby, im gonna buy my own account like VERY SOON :D
well anyways, got new eyeshadows, new notebook, new shirt.

AHAHAHAHA ALL IN HIS ACCOUNT.

YOU SAID YOU'LL TREAT ME GOOD DE AR.
and DONT U DARE CHANGE YOUR WALLPAPER OF YOUR HP!

TMR is school day! wanna do SS forum and THG haven get it up yet.
yawn kay, not i lazy, is... him? =x

Okay, im gonna get down on my diet plan again! dowanna see fats INTRUDING ME! :(

jiayou sandra :)







LAYDEE ♥Y



Photobucket

Sandra
Fabulous20
zero9zero8one988

Getting the hang of a working adult. Having financial freedom. I probably won't give an edgy feel, unless you're not the kind I'd like to mix with. I have my own set of ambitions, so when you try to impress me with your pay digits, lemme tell you, they're just numerics to me. Love hot pink. Bubble tea. Reddish ELMO (no, blue's cookie monster, puhlease getit right!) I still get checked at NC16 shows which I'm super pekcek about. The only thing fake on me now's my hair extensions. i've got nothing fake on me. Mundane lifestyle makes me crazy. Thus, I may be changing my taitai ambition. muahaha.

WISHLIST♥Y

o1` Pink Crystal Mahjong Set
o2` A new hairstyle
o3` Reach my dream weight
o4` A new lappy/ desktop
o5` Acrylic nails
o6` Nike Sportswear
o7' Any running shoes

LALAS♥Y

EXITS♥Y

click here (:
Amanda'
Amy'
Cynthia'
Huixin'
Jayden'
Kaiwen'
Liduan'
Shermian'
Timothy'
Weilin'
Wendy'
Yiming'
Yinghua'





CREDITS♥Y

DO NOT EARSE CREDITS
BASE CODE :XIIAOPINKISHX'